Corona Virus – What Measures Alexander James Hairdressing Salons in Solihull & Halesowen, West Midlands Are Taking
The Coronavirus outbreak is a very serious concern for us and the health and safety of our clients and our team is a major priority at Alexander James Salons.
We have adopted a common sense approach in light of the outbreak and would like to reassure our clients that we are following Government guidelines and taking precautions.
With that in mind, we would kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment if you have been in one of the high-risk countries such as China, Italy or Iran, or are displaying any of the symptoms associated with Coronavirus. Please click HERE for the latest Government advice or HERE to read the latest information from the official NHS website.
Measures In Place To Help Clients & Team Stay As Safe As Possible
You will have witnessed our hygiene regimes, sterilising our equipment and keeping on top of cleaning throughout the salon, and we’ve added even higher measures to keep everybody safe.
- Hand sanitiser is available for clients and our team
- The kit we use is sterilised between clients, with chairs, mirrors and surfaces being thoroughly cleaned between every client
- Our towels and our gowns are washed regularly
- The salon is cleaned thoroughly and daily. We will continue cleaning the salon to its usual high standard and use anti-bacterial spray on door handles, handrails, toilet flushes, taps, credit card machine and other areas of multiple contact.
- Team members who have a temperature, a new continuous cough, or who feel unwell are self-isolating.
If you need to speak to us, please use the location links below to call your local Alexander James salon. We really do value your co-operation and as always, will work to the best of our ability, for you to leave our Solihull & Halesowen salons feeling and looking amazing.
Alex & The Team at Alexander James.